World Series | Group Americas
The Americas Championship
With relegation between Group A and B the Americas Championship will make every position count and give you a challenge whether you race at the top, in the midfield or at the back. It’s the place to compete for everyone who prefers to race on the US-Boston Server.
Driver and Team Championship
You can compete as a single driver or as part of a Team – while you always drive solo.
Group A and B
Drivers will be split in group A and B to allow for promotion and relegation depending on your result at the end of the season.
Qualify for the finals
Top Drivers in each class will qualify for the World Finals.
Join us on track!
Create an account to become part of the Community at RadicalSimracing.com and to register for the Championships.
- 8 Races
- Raceday: Thursday
- Timeslot: 9/10pm EST (depending on class)
- 1 Drop Week
- Open Practice Session on Wednesdays
- 10 Minutes Lone Qualifying
- 30 Minutes Race
- Standing Start
- Fixed Setup
- No Safety Car
- No Pit Stop
- 1 Fast Repair
The Radical Simracing Championships are in sync with the Radical Racing Challenge on iRacing.
Racedates of season 1/2023
- January, 5th 2023: Hockenheimring
- January, 12th 2023: Rudskogen
- January, 19th 2023: Circuit de Barcelona (Catalunya)
- January, 26th 2023: Mount Panorama Circuit (Bathurst)
- February, 2nd 2023: Red Bull Ring
- February, 9th 2023: Oulton Park
- February, 16th 2023: (Legacy) Silverstone
- February, 23rd 2023: Brands Hatch
We will follow the Schedule of the Officials and race the corresponding tracks.
A Team within the Championship consists of two drivers racing the same livery, whose individual points will be sumed up for Team Standings.
If your iRacing Team will have a multitude of 2 drivers on the grid, you are asked to register multiple Teams.
The basic goal is to have as many drivers in Group A as there are in Group B. To split the drivers into those two groups:
- We will create a ranking based on iRating.
- Those around the cap will be allowed to decide in which group they want to race.
- Needs and interests of Teams will be taken into account.
Yes, every race of every Group will be broadcasted.
We rely on donations to finance our activities. To make sure everyone is aware of that, you are asked to make a donation of 5 EUR to an amount of your liking – for you to confirm your registration and for us to make sure everyone’s aware that we are run by donations.
More Info during the registration process.